To make paying your dues and other fees more convenient, we’ve add a Pay Online option.
Use the button below to pay online:
How to Pay:
1. Click the “Pay Now” button above. This will take you to the PayPal Secure Payment form to complete your payment.
2. Please refer to your MMA invoice for the amount owed.
3. Enter the amount owed into the form in the “Item Price” field, and click Update.
4. A PayPal account is NOT necessary to pay online (simply click “Don’t Have a PayPal Account” link), however:
a. If you’re already a PayPal Member, you can log into your PayPal account and complete check out.
b. If you wish to sign up for PayPal, use the sign up form on the PayPal form to sign up for an account.
5. Please refer to your MMA invoice for the amount owed.
6. Enter the amount owed into the form in the “Item Price” field.
7. Enter your payment information and follow the prompts to complete payment.
How safe is PayPal?
The PayPal site is highly secure. We use industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe.
PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Before you even register or log in to the PayPal site, our server checks that you’re using an approved browser – one that uses SSL 3.0 or higher.
Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorized computers.
What Makes the PayPal Site So Secure?
Our state-of-the-art fraud models and proprietary fraud engine work together to help stop fraudulent transactions before they happen. In addition, PayPal stays at the forefront of security, developing many anti-fraud technologies every year.
With PayPal, you’ve got the industry’s most experienced fraud team on your side. PayPal processes billions of dollars in payments each year, allowing us to continually perfect our anti-fraud protections. As a result, PayPal’s loss rate is significantly lower than the industry average. We also work with federal law enforcement to catch criminals.
PayPal is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. When you send or request money using PayPal, recipients never see your bank account numbers or credit card numbers. They only see your email address, date of sign-up, and whether or not you have completed PayPal’s Verification process.